[Inpycon] Budget and sponsorship.

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Fri Apr 20 05:17:34 CEST 2012

I suggest following chanages to above slabs:

Platinum Sponsor (1 no.) :2,00,000/-
Gold Sponsor (3 no.): 1,20,000/-
Silver Sponsor(8 no.): 70,000/-

We had silver sponsor slot fill fast last year, so its better to provision
more.
Also, I feel keeping rates same as last year is not correct.
- sree

On 20 April 2012 02:08, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jaidev Deshpande <deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi Noufal,
> >
> > Just asking,
> >
> >> 4 Foreign sponsors
> >> -------------------
> >>  - This will require that they directly handle a certain aspect of
> >>    the the conference without involving the IPSS.
> >>  - Two things are possible.
> >>    - Food : Directly pay caterers - 315000 (450 per day * 700 expected
> delegates)
> >>    - Foreign delegate : Directly pay hotel and air fare. (150000 per
> person)
> >
> > Food - Rs 450 / day? Isn't that the total food cost for per delegate?
>
> [...]
>
> Sorry. My bad. I meant 150 per day per person. That's 450 per person for
> a 3 day event.
>

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in
>
> Gentlemen, I want you to know that I am not always right, but I am never
> wrong. -Samuel Goldwyn

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
Executive Director
Mahiti Infotech Pvt. Ltd.