[Inpycon] Startup Row

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:36:14 CEST 2012

Sorry for a bit of silence in this thread. WE would like to restart the
discussion where we left it, the bit of informal discussion we had on this
context so far has pointed out that we should be following the foot steps
of the US pyCon however we would require to do a considerable amount of
twaeking to make this relavent to the Indian Context.

There are a few things we need to look at, which i have listed down below:

1) we need to see if its practical to see this through in the next 50 odd
days that we have got.

2) We need to decide on the actual available space at the Venue this is
what will help us decide on the total number of startups that we can
shortlist.

3) We need to set up a process to identify these startups.

4) we need to decide on any additional logistics that need to be taken care.

I propose the following roadmap:

Aug 14th, Decide on eligibility criteria.
Aug 15th, Open forms for startups to pitch for themselves.
Aug 30th, Close registrations.
Sept 10th Announce the list of selected startups.
On the evening of day 2 of pycon,have a time slot for the startups to come
and pitch their products for 5 mins.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: