[Inpycon] Startup Row

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:46:58 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vaidik at gmail.com>wrote:

> Fine then, lets drop the startup row idea for this year.
>>
>> Startups is one of the areas where Python shines and I'll be nice to
>> showcase startups using Python. Lets see if we can plan it well next
>> year.
>>

> I was really looking forward to Startup Row this year. :( It would have
> been great to see which Indian startups are doing what amazing work using
> Python.

The idea is very good. Just that right now we really don't
have the time to take in new ideas, process and execute
them.

We will definitely plan for this early next time. This year,
the "starting up row" for the conference in terms of keynote
speakers should give you enough to rave about and more :-)

> - Vaidik

--Anand