[Inpycon] Startup Row

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:44:07 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:

> On 13 August 2012 13:16, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. I hope we revisit this decision. If you require someone to drive
>> this, I am willing to volunteer....
>

> Then Definite +1. Lets do it.

We can do it, but I'm a bit worried that it may be difficult to manage
the logistics at the current venue.

* We need to give a table space for startups to showcase their stuff.
This has to be separate from the main talk slots. It means we need do
it in the big hall.

* The big hall is a bit far from the rooms where the talks are going on.

* If we fail to drive people to that place, it is going to be very bad.

* We'll have a closing ceremony, followed by IPSS general body
meeting. Which I guess will happen in the same hall. So, we need to
take out tables and arrange chairs. It looks a difficult thing
logistics-wise.

What do you think?