[Inpycon] Poster

Palak Mathur palakmathur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:23:14 CEST 2012

I liked the second one in terms of design and content. The first pdf is a
very simple format that hardly will get noticed. Also, the information is
old. Early-bird registration have long been closed. :)

Before deciding on the content, I think we must decide what we want people
to know. I think the second poster caters to what we will actually require.

Regards,
Palak Mathur
http://palakmathur.wordpress.com
http://vicharvahak.wordpress.com