[Inpycon] Registrations

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:21:52 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>wrote:

> Bibhas Ch Debnath <me at bibhas.in> writes:
>
> > I also remember something like that. So seeing that number I thought I
> was
> > missing something. Last year a good number of participants were students
> > and from Pune+Mumbai only. I think we're missing that number this time.
> > Bangalore people are not that enthusiast about it then?
>
> It had a decent run the two years in Bangalore too. I think the problem
> is publicity which is what I'm exhorting everyone to help with.

We don't need to move mountains for this. Small
things can help.

For example,

I am finding a lack of retweets this year.
Please RT @pyconindia tweets to create a buzz.

Come up with clever one-liners to promote.
(E.g: like "I am going to PyCon India, Are you ?")

put #pyconindia2012 as your hash-tag everywhere.

RT friend's tweets. If you aren't doing now,
follow @pyconindia to listen to the updates.

Tweet talk submissions yourselves.

> [...]
>

> --