[Inpycon] Fwd: Pycon India 2012 in LFY

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:30:52 CEST 2012

Hi,
     Here is a  proposal from LFY as media partner and getting our
ad's printed in magazine , i hope it should be acceptable to one and
all , do let me know if any issues you see in it. The deadline to give
one page AD is Aug 18th which is pretty close ! , hopefully we should
be closing on this one by tomorrow evening ?

-Satya