[Inpycon] swag kit

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Tue Aug 21 06:41:39 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> We've promised to our platinum sponsor that we'll put their logo on
> the swag kit. So we need a bag or a file where we can put the logo of
> the sponsor. Any ideas on what could be a good swag bag?

Most people will be carrying a backpack, so I'll recommend a simple A4
document bag (that's like a file with a cover flap). You can insert a cover
sheet with the sponsor logo and there's enough space inside for whatever
handouts sponsors have, plus schedule and feedback pages.

We did this for The Fifth Elephant last month and the files cost Rs 27
each. That's far better value for money than a Rs 100 cloth bag or jute
folder that will tear in a couple months.

Kiran