[Inpycon] Meeting

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:27:46 CEST 2012

It was a nice meeting. There were 3 attendees, including me, Anand
Pillai and Jnana Sagar.

We discussed about the following things.

* Publicity - We need to spread the word about PyCon India in social
networking groups and send posters to various colleges.

Anand Pillai and Jnana Sagar signed up for this. Anand Pillai will
provide the content for publicity and Jnana Sagar will take care of
posting it on Facebook/Twitter etc.

* Logo and poster design - We need to design a logo and posters. I'll
start new thread about this.

* T-shirt design - We should start a t-shirt design competition. May
be after logo is finalized.

* Startup Row - We discussed the possibility of having a startup row,
a place where startups can present they stuff, at the conference. I'll
start a new thread about this.

* Accommodation - We've been getting queries about accommodation. We
need to find hotels nearby and prepare a list.

* PyCon India Handbook - We discussed about documenting the stuff we
are doing, so that we don't have to redo things like content for
invitations, CFP, list of companies to talk to etc. I'll start a new
thread about this.

Anand Pillai/Jnana Sagar, please add if I missed anything?