[Inpycon] Call for volunteers: Artwork for PyCon India

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:19:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

We need some artwork to help the publicity.

LOGO

Logo is the important part of branding and we use this on PyCon India
website, twitter/facebook and all posters.

There are already two logo proposals.

* http://ubuntuone.com/16BueLiiB4EltlHyXpP4J1 - by Bihas
* https://twitter.com/sia_steel/status/217133046728622080/photo/1/large
- by Aakanksha Gaur

If you have an eye for design, please design a logo and submit it by
replying to this email with a link to the logo.

POSTERS

We need couple of posters.

1. A4 sized poster - A poster to print and put it on notice boards

Here is a sample from 2011 for reference.

http://in.pycon.org/2011/static/pyconindia2011-poster.pdf

2. A post-card sized poster to put on websites, blogs and social
networking sites. It should just indicate the venue and dates with an
attractive logo, background and layout.

3. "I'm attending PyCon India 2012" and "I'm speaking at PyCon India
2012" posters.

T-SHIRT DESIGN

T-shirt will probably depend on the logo, but we'll need this eventually.

I'm sure there are many digital artists in this group with an eye for
design. Please show your talent and submit your ideas at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2012

For a conference like PyCon India, we need volunteers for all things.
Every help counts.

Thanks,