[Inpycon] collared or roundneck T-Shirt?

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:31:08 CEST 2012

> I've heard that lot of people prefer collared t-shirt to round-neck. Is it true?
>
> I think the round-neck is better for a conference because we can put a
> nice image on the front side, where as with collared t-shirt the best
> we can do is adding a logo at the pocket.
>
> And also, it turns out that round-neck t-shirt is approximately Rs. 70
> cheaper than collared t-shirt of the same quality.
>
> Please let me know your opinions.

IMHO round neck T'shirts are way better than collared ones. The fabric
that is used for polo shirts is not comfortable at all and this whole
"can-be-worn-at-work-on-fridays" argument doesn't make much sense
given the target audience of the conference.

Moreover, polo shirts are perceived to be worn by "old people" --- all
the cool kids wear round-neck t'shirts today.

So a +1 for round-neck t'shirts from me.

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose