[Inpycon] collared or roundneck T-Shirt?

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:49:46 CEST 2012

+1 for
"""Polo t-shirts are often made of synthetic material to reduce cost. This
unfortunately makes them very uncomfortable in the summer (unlike dry-fit
t-shirts, which are also synthetic material). I have a whole stack of
Barcamp Bangalore t-shirts that I can only wear in the winter."""
This was the case last year. Let's make it better this year.
Also, Majority of the pythonistas will be working in a standard company
that doesn't enforce dress codes. So collared or roundneck should be of
less priority than the above mentioned issue.
Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--
Follow me on Twitter: @abdulmuneer <http://twitter.com/#%21/abdulmuneer>