[Inpycon] collared or roundneck T-Shirt?

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:16:31 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>wrote:

> And also, it turns out that round-neck t-shirt is approximately Rs. 70
>> cheaper than collared t-shirt of the same quality.
>>
>> Please let me know your opinions.
>>

> This has been discussed in past , and we settled on the collared ones just
> because they can be worn to office on Friday.
>
> +1 for collared ones

since i started the +1 trend let me analyze where we are now ....!!!  ,
collared ones are costly , round neck are cheaper, coallared ones can be
worn in corporate office , round neck cannot be worn in some corporate
offices, collared ones tend to come with a thicker fabric , round neck once
are comfortable in wearing, collared ones are not preferred by ladies ,
round neck ones are preferred by ladies, coallared ones have multiple
utility like wearing in golf courses..., round neck ones are just work
while at home or on sunday, collared one tend to not get soggy when washed
, round neck just because of the fabric get soggy , collared once cannot
have logo in large fonts or printed since the fabric is different, round
neck ones tend of have flashy logos designs and more space for creative
work hence visibilty , coallared ones are boring and for old farts :-) ,
round neck are for people who are cool and consider themselves geeks

then other options are backpacks they tend to  be costly at least three
times last i have know in 2010-2011 they were coming between 1200-1500 INR.

the whole idea from the point of view of visibility and publicity the Round
necks wins but the one i have seen did not last long , collared ones  do
have some life but i cannot flash them when i go out as though i belong to
a tribe etc.. so they loose .

-Satya
fossevents.in

fossevents.in