[Inpycon] Possible Venues in Bangalore

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:46:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> > Should we explore few more?
>>
>> Absolutely! Please add to the list of know any potential venues.
>

> I think we need to set a deadline for this and find a venue within it.
> I suggest 2 weeks at worst.
>
> Since time is of essence, we need to choose a place where we have
> previous connections who would co-operate and things won't change
> at a later date. Location and others are important, but right now,
> secondary.

Spoke to Kiran and he confirmed that Dharmaram College is available on
Sept 29-30. Will have to wait for couple of days to find if it is
possible to get that venue on Friday.

It seems Nimhans Auditorium costs 1.9L/day, which is way too expensive
for us. Even J N Tata auditorium will be equally expensive. So doing
the event at a commercial venue is ruled out.

I'm trying to speak with some students of Amrita to see if there is
enough interest.

If you have any contact any any potential venue, please start a
discussion and let me know.