[Inpycon] Possible Venues in Bangalore

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Tue Jun 5 11:48:03 CEST 2012

Dear All,
Its difficult to zero-in on venue if dates are left open. I feel its still
possible to do a great event it we do focused planning.
Lets nail down dates. Then we will be able to shortlist potential venues.
And that will push us to align all other tasks(such as call-for-cfp)
against event date.
Regards,
- sree

--