[Inpycon] Pune/Bangalore confusion

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:38:39 CEST 2012

hi Everyone

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Also, once we decide the #hashtag, if everyone agrees I will register a
>>> similar channel on IRC too
>>>

>> does not harm #pyconindia2012 on freenode ,  i am sitting there right now
>> it may come handy  .. but keeping the communications to mailing lists
>> is preferred.
>>

> on a second thought #pycondindia would do ... join me there..
>
> -Satya

> [...]

Upon my discussion with Satyakaam Sir, over the T-Shirts he mentioned, they
have to be specifically collared.

As of now the rates told to me are, Rs 250 for a (non-collared) T-shirt
with a small design in front and a quote at the back, Prices might
fluctuate a bit depending upon the design and quantity but would largely
remain the same for collared too.

He mentioned that collared T-Shirts are preffered over non-collared because
it can be used by corporates over weekends.

I wanted to ask, can we have of both sorts. Collared and Non-collared. Like
last year we select the size beforehand, so in thins case we can have the
option beforehand a with design and color.
Also, these guys from bluegape are also interested in posters

Regards
Vikash Agrawal