[Inpycon] sponsorship brochure

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 06:02:31 CEST 2012

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> It is okay if all the slots are not filled. We've about 2 and half
> months of time to work on sponsorships, assuming we close sponsorships
> one month before the conference. Isn't that sufficient time?

Yes but the pitch itself seems to be high. No harm trying though.

> Also, we have not decided anything on swag yet. We'll plan for swag
> based on the sponsorships we get.
>
> If we get a little more sponsorship money than we need, we'll be in a
> better position for next year. I don't think we need to worry about
> it.

That's true.

> We can reduce the slab amounts if everyone thinks so. What do you
> suggest? 65K, 1.3L and 2.0L?
>
> The premium economy ticket price from US to India is about $3000. It
> matches with the current Gold sponsorship amount. We need to work on
> giving additional benefits to travel sponsors if decide to reduce that
> slab.

Yes but find first finding a sponsor for this amount, getting the money
and *then* talking to a keynote speaker will make it quite late and I
don't know if people would be available then.

There are one or two people we spoke with whose companies might sponsor
their trips. This would be perfect since it removes a lot of our
headaches and gives us a keynote speaker. I'll email you personally with
the details and you (or whoever is handling the keynote speaker) can
approach them.

[...]

--
Cordially,