[Inpycon] conference fee

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 10:51:14 CEST 2012

> Regarding the offline payments, is it okay to say that the ticket
> amount has to be paid within two weeks after registering? That will
> make our life simple as we know exactly how many people are registered
> and don't have to worry about collecting offline payments at the
> venue.

Do we need to support offline payments at all? Shall we just keep it online
payments alone and not do any sort of offline payments, but for the on the
spot (and obscenely high priced) spot registration ?!
Also can we do away with the students category altogether ? PyCon India has
been around for 3 years now and in these three years i must say there has
been an improvement in the python scene all around. ts high time that we
work towards increasing quality and contribution, rather than kindling
curiosity. A uniform price structure would help towards it.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: