[Inpycon] conference fee

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:36:51 CEST 2012

> I would suggest keeping offline payments but getting away with on-the-spot
> registrations, if that would help us with managing food and swag. Let them
> register online but pay the money on-the-spot, and such cases need to be
> given any discounted price.

Thats what we tried last year and it ends up creating big queues at
the venue. If someone can't pay online and he can register and pay
offline within 2 weeks after registration. That way we know the people
who are not going to turn up query early and make better judgements
for arrangements.

And I think it is important to keep on-spot registrations. There will
always be people who'll get to know about the event very late. By
keeping on-spot registration fee very high, we can reduce the number
of people who register on-spot.