[Inpycon] Next Tasks

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:02:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

The dates and venue are tentatively finalized. Here is the calendar
for things we need to do in next weeks.

* Tuesday - June 12: Finalizing the Venue  - Sreekanth

Sreekanth and Kiran are going to talk to the authorities and finalize the venue.

* Wednesday - June 13: Update the website - Satyakam, Kracekumar

Need to update the date and venue on the website.

* Thursday - June 14: Start talking to sponsors - Sreekanth, Noufal
and whoever have contacts

The sponsorkit draft is available at
http://in.pycon.org/2012/static/sponsor_kit_draft.pdf

* Friday - June 15: Start Publicity - Everyone

Start announcing about the PyCon India 2012 in mailing lists, twitter,
facebook and google plus.

You sending emails, you can use the following page as a template to start with:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndiaInvitation

* Wednesday - June 20: CFP opens - Anand C, Anand Pillai, (anyone else
interested to help?)

I'll be away whole of next week. I may be able to check emails and
respond, but I'm not completely sure. I'll be back on June 18 (monday)
and catch up.