[Inpycon] volunteer

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:53:05 CEST 2012

Hello Jnana (and everyone else who's been waiting to help),

        Stay on the list. Things will come up as the action becomes more
intense and you'll find opportunities. We're waiting right now to
confirm the venue and related details. Once that's done, more work will
come up and specific request will be sent out on the mailing list. You
can then pipe up and pitch in.

        It's a little more anarchic than how it would be in more
conventional settings but that's just a fact of life.

Thanks!

jnana sagar <jnanasagarkr at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, this is Jnana Sagar K R, I am from bangalore, i am a third year cs
> student,
> I want to be the volunteer for the meet being hosted in bangalore. I have
> requested to volunteer even in before, but i didn't get any response, can
> someone who is leading the group please reply.

Cordially,
Noufal