[Inpycon] Registrations are open

Ankur Gupta versesane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:40:11 CEST 2012

My understanding is, Tutorial Talk are just talks that are long and cover
complete topics (e.g. Python, Django, Flask etc ) that cannot be done in 45
minutes / 1 hour. Many by nature are hands on and practical aka you code
along and learn ( not all thou ) .

Regards
Ankur

Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in