[Inpycon] CFP

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:28:41 CEST 2012

Now that registration is out of the way, let us focus on CFP.
I think we should make the call this week itself, can't afford
to loose days at this stage.

How much time would it take to put together a CFP module
on the site ? And Ramky, can you lead this effort ? I can support
you in getting the reviews done etc.

Would also be nice to have the automated twitter widget
support which keeps announcing talks, updates by the time
the CFP is live.

I hope we have enough volunteers on the web-site code. If not,
folks, this is the time to help out and make an impact!

--Anand