[Inpycon] CFP

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:29:19 CEST 2012

> The hasgeek funnel redirects to the hasgeek site for login.
> Our CFP systems so far supported anonymous submissions.
>
> It might be too much work to change the current system so
> requiring login is fine - since it seems to support OpenID as well.

yes, in our earlier system, we had generated a token for each
submission and emailed the link with token to edit the submissions.
Many people have lost that email and couldn't edit their submissions.

Funnel solves that problem by using OAuth for logins. We used
auth.hasgeek.com for login as it is one less service to worry about.