[Inpycon] t-shirt price

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Tue Jun 19 16:49:16 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Abdul Muneer <abdulmuneer at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Last time the Ts were of poor quality. The fabric was not good and the
> > stitching was worse, deviating from standard size measure. Since we are
> > spending money on such goodies, let's make sure it is not wasted.
>
> Thanks for the feedback Abdul. We'll try to get better quality ones this
> year.

Our supplier, SimpleLife, gives us great quality for ~Rs 250+taxes for
large orders (400+ t-shirts). They seem to be having a rough patch,
however, and may not be able to service an order at that price in September.

T-shirt prices, like with food, always go up. Today's prices won't hold for
September. We used to source polo t-shirts for Barcamp Bangalore for ~250
back in 2007. Now those cost 500-700.

Kiran