[Inpycon] Draft of the CFP and Proposed Dates for the Talks

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:47:47 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Np. I agree we should get it out quickly. With the set of agreed changes,
>> it should be fine. Would be nice to have the CFP call out by the week-end or
>> by Monday.
>
> It is mostly ready now. We need to setup sections.
>
> Funnel expects talks to be categorized into sections. It tried to get
> rid of it and it turned out to be more difficult that I expected.
>
> Anand/Ramki, can you come up with a list of 4-5 sections?

Ramki suggested the following sections.

Core Python — Features of Python Language, Python implementations,
Python 3, Standard Library
Infrastructure — Deployments, System Configuration, Monitoring
Scientific Computing — Scientific Computing, Data Engineering,
Mathematics, Statistics and Visualizations
Software Development Tools — GUI programming, Testing tools
Web Development — Web Frameworks, Databases, Concurrency, Async

I've added them to Funnel and it is now ready.

http://in.pycon.org/2012/funnel/pyconindia2012/

Anand Pillai/Ramki, can you please review it once?