[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:07:43 CET 2012

Navin Kabra <navin at smriti.com> writes:

> Hi All, The Pune "local" team is meeting early next week to discuss
> details of PyCon 2012, the most important agenda item being Venue
> finalization. We will keep this mailing list updated with the outcome
> of our discussions.
>
> If anyone is interested in being part of the "local" organizing team
> for PyCon 2012, and isn't already on the PyCon Organizers mailing
> list, please get in touch with me.

[...]

Is there a separate mailing list for discussion or are you going to use
this one itself? I think using this one is better since all the people
who are interested can stay upto date (even though they're not in
Pune) and the ones who aren't can unsubscribe or ignore.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Parting is such sweet sorrow. -William Shakespeare