[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 01:04:11 CET 2012

Navin Kabra <navin at smriti.com> writes:

[...]

> There is a separate mailing list for "local" organizers which is only
> used for co-ordinating local meetings. This usually contains exchanges
> of the form: "Does Monday 7pm work for everyone?" "I can make it by
> 8pm" etc.
>
> Anything of significance will be discussed on the main inpycon mailing
> list.

[...]

I'd recommend using the main list for everything.

"Of significance" will vary over time, discussions will start up from
other threads etc and things will fragment. One of the reasons I tried
very hard to keep *all* PyCon related stuff off BangPypers and in
inpycon even for the Bangalore events.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Everyone writes on the walls except me. -Said to be graffiti seen in Pompeii