[Inpycon] Keynote speakers
noufal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:33:37 CET 2012
I apologise for the rather late email. I'm going to go to the
PyCon in Santa Clara today and was planning to speak to a few people
about being keynote speakers for PyCon India. Nothing concrete and not a
complete invitiation but just to open a thread so that I can follow up
when I'm back in B'lore.
The list of people I'm planning to approach (in roughly
decreasing order of preference are).
- Armin R. : Flask
- David Beazley : SWIG, PLY
- Guido van Rossum : Python (although I remember him saying that he
doesn't want to travel)
- Steve Holden : PSF Chairman
- Jacob Kaplan Moss : Django
- Michael Foord : Unittest2, Mock, Iron Python
- Barry Warsaw : Second in command, core libs, mailman
- Holger Krekel : py.test, execnet, tox, pypy infrastructure.
- James Tauber : Pinax, Eldarion
- Zed Shaw : Lots of stuff.
Any other suggestions who I can approach are welcome. I'm trying
to get people who speak well and who have done some work. The flight
costs are lesser if they're from Europe or, I think, Australia.
Everyone writes on the walls except me. -Said to be graffiti seen in Pompeii
More information about the Inpycon