[Inpycon] Budget and sponsorship.

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:10:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:

> On 14 May 2012 13:55, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Dhananjay Nene
>> <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Sree,
>> >
>> > Sounds good. I will start creating a sponsorship document using the
>> > same.
>> >
>> > Dhananjay
>>
>> We may want to consider a special Tier for sponsoring Travel expenses
>> for the keynote speaker. This is suitable for a foreign sponsors.
>>
>> Last time, we asked Github for Gold sponsorship and that wasn't
>> sufficient for the keynote speaker's trip.
>

> +1
>
> We need to workout details of what would they get in return?
> Any thoughts?

They can get the same benefits as a gold sponsorship, but we'll have
the flexibility of not having to commit a fixed amount of money.

It looks like 1.5L INR (3K USD) should be sufficient for travel of one
foreign speaker. We may even be able to accommodate the hotel expenses
in it. We can tell the sponsors that the actual amount will be
somewhere between 3K to 4K USD.

Does this sound okay?