[Inpycon] Carl and pyvideo.org for Pycon-India-2013?

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:04:03 CET 2012

Many of the videos had been recorded by the setup Jace had. He has
been uploading them on Youtube I guess.

Carl, Thanks for the fabulous job for the Pycon videos. I could not
attend US Pycon and the video quality was fantastic. Too early to say
whether I can volunteer but if I am around I surely will.

Regards
Vinayak