[Inpycon] Carl and pyvideo.org for Pycon-India-2013?

Vid svaksha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:50:32 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

> Not really outsourced like the past few years. HasGeek helped us since
> the founder is a Pythonista and an active volunteer. The fact that their
> business is conferences is a happy coincidence.
[....]
> HasGeek does it the same way. Once the talk is over, the video is ready
> to be uploaded. There were a few snags but the problems, as far as I
> know, were all incidental and avoidable.
[....]
> I'm sure we'd benefit from Carl's experience. However, It is expensive
> to fly someone in and back though so it highly depends on the the
> budget. Video recording doesn't usually figure as a big piece and if we
> have to get someone from abroad to do it, it might raise our costs
> significantly.

Thanks Noufal. Your statements contradict what Kracekumar wrote
earlier, but I dont wish to nit-pick. Fwiw, your tone made it quite
clear why its impossibly hard to even try to help or have a discussion
offering an alternate suggestion. My bad, wont happen again.. and
Goodluck.

Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com