[Inpycon] Planning next PyCon India

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:01:07 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I think it is be a good idea to meet once and do a post mortem of
PyCon India 2012 and think about how to improve the event next year.

Shall we meet for dinner on Thursday evening? If you are interested to
be part of event next year, please join.

This is not a sponsored dinner, we'll go dutch.

We'll post the minutes of the meeting in this mailing list, so that
the people who can't attend the dinner can join the discussion.

I suggest Koshis on St. Marks Road. Do you have any other suggestions?