[Inpycon] Planning next PyCon India

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:51:38 CEST 2012

ouch.. didn't know abt the state bandh. It is important to kickstart things
before we lose the momentum from this pycon. Two weeks and it may get
delayed again. Let's start with whatever strength we have. We should be
having frequent meetings anyway, so people can start joining in the later
sessions also.
Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--