[Inpycon] Planning next PyCon India

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Oct 2 18:45:20 CEST 2012

Abdul Muneer <abdulmuneer at gmail.com> writes:

> ouch.. didn't know abt the state bandh. It is important to kickstart
> things before we lose the momentum from this pycon. Two weeks and it
> may get delayed again. Let's start with whatever strength we have. We
> should be having frequent meetings anyway, so people can start joining
> in the later sessions also.

I don't expect any action till early 2013. One meeting for the post
mortem and an overall idea of what needs to be done.

Anand will testify to how much of a strain something like this is. I'm
sure most of us will just want to decompress for a few months before
*doing* anything again.

The agenda is to get all the stuff that's fresh in our heads and make
them actionable so that there are no (or atleast less) screw ups next
year.

[...]

--
Cordially,