[Inpycon] Collated feedback

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Oct 3 05:09:24 CEST 2012

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Anand C has the sheets
>>
>> Devi is summarizing them. She'll send the summary once it is done.
>
> She sent me the summary as a google speadsheet. I've shared it will
> all the volunteers.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap9y2J6xzo5CdEZxeVpRQXpLWE50SjlOU3lOdy1TT0E#gid=1
>
> We can let each speaker know about their feedback. I'm not sure if we
> should make the feedback public.
>
> what do you think?

It is anonymised so I don't think it's necessary to make it super
confidential. If we can plot of a graph of this and simply send it out
to all the speakers (similar to what hasgeek did), it should be fine.

*We* need to keep this with us as background information to evaluate
speakers in the future.

[...]

--
Cordially,