[Inpycon] PyCon India 2012: "I am not getting what I have been promised"

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:44:44 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

> Atul Chitnis has a blog post about the rather stringent speaker
> screening process for foss.in. I think there are things there which we
> can import
>
> http://atulchitnis.net/2012/are-you-a-foss-in-speaker/

Yes, we should be very strict about screening process next year. We
should make the first timers present their talk at a local usergroup
meeting if they are first time speakers.

If it is a tutorial, we should only allow experienced speakers. They
should have proven experience of delivering such tutorial already.
They try giving the tutorial at a usergroup meeting or a college if
they are not very experienced.

Since we are paying a honorarium for tutorial speakers, we should make
sure they are very very good quality.