[Inpycon] Meeting Minutes

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:46:37 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

There was a volunteer meeting on Saturday and here are the minutes of
the meeting (sorry for the delay in posting these).

The meeting was attended by:

* Noufal Ibrahim
* Sreekanth
* Vijay Kumar Bang
* Yeswanth
* Sabhinesh
* Anand Chitipothu

We scouted the venue and decided where to put banners.

* 2 banners at the main gate
* one big banner at the keynote hall
* 2 banners for directions
* 2 banners in front of each of the blocks
* one banner in each room and keynote hall covering the speaker deck
* 2 standees in the keynote hall

We've discussed about where to put sponsor tables/stalls. Sree
suggested to put all the sponsors in the same place and we all agreed.
Also we've decided to give enclosed booths to gold and platinum
sponsors.

We've also discussed about Video recording. I'll send a separate mail
about this.

Vijay has taking care of sponsor booths etc. In fact Vijay and I met
today at the venue along with the vendor who sets up these stalls and
took measurements and finalized the layout.

Yeswanth is taking care of printing the banners.