[Inpycon] FAQ Page

Palak Mathur palakmathur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:54:36 CEST 2012

Dear All,

  I have created a list of FAQs and tried to answer few. Please have a look
at them and provide answers, if you can. So, here they go:-

*Q. Is it possible to cancel my tickets?*

*A.* Do you really want to cancel tickets? PyCon India happens once a year
and we are willing to meet you, share ideas and collaborate. If indeed you
want to cancel tickets, then the answer is Yes. All you need to do is send
an email to  tickets at in.pycon.org  with the Order No. you received and the
name of the attendee.

*Q. Do I need to register for tutorials separately?*

*A.* Yes.

*Q. I didn't register for the tutorials when I bought the ticket. How do I
add tutorial option to my ticket now?*

*A.* If you forgot to register for tutorial when you bought the ticket(s),
you can do so now. Visit http://pyconindia2012.doattend.com/get_addons. You
will need your Ticket Number that will be present in the ticket emailed to
you, and, Email Address that you used while registering for the PyCon India
2012.

*Q. Does tutorial speakers need to register for tutorials?*

*A.* No. If you have already registered, please email
tickets at in.pycon.orgfor processing refund.

*Q. Can I register directly at the venue?*

*A.* Yes, you certainly can. However, we would recommend that you do it now
as at venue registration will be Rs. 1500 for conference and 500 for
tutorials. And moreover, you may be in a loss as we can not guarantee
t-shirts for at venue registrations.

*Q. Do you provide accommodation for participants from other cities?*

*A.* No. But we can assist you in finding the accommodation near the Venue.

*Q. Do you have a list of hotels where I can stay?*

*A.*

*Q. How shall I reach Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram? What are the Transport
arrangements?*

*A.*

*Q.* *What is the Food arrangement during the conference?*

*A.*

*Q. What to expect of the climate in Bangalore? What clothings should I
bring?*

*A.*

*Q. Will you provide any writing pads, pens, etc or do we need to bring
them?*

*A.*

*Q. Will I need to bring Laptop to attend tutorials?*

A.

Regards,
Palak Mathur
http://palakmathur.wordpress.com