[Inpycon] FAQ Page

Palak Mathur palakmathur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:42:54 CEST 2012

If you all can provide answers to the following questions, I will update
the FAQs page:-

*Q.* *What is the Food arrangement during the conference?*

*A.*

*Q. What to expect of the climate in Bangalore? What clothings should I
bring?*

*A.*

*Q. Will you provide any writing pads, pens, etc or do we need to bring
them?*

*A.*

*Q. Will I need to bring Laptop to attend tutorials?*

A.

Regards,
Palak Mathur
http://palakmathur.wordpress.com