[Inpycon] Video Recording

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Fri Sep 7 04:47:25 CEST 2012

Anand, we can help you get good audio from the speaker. That problem is
solved. The main issue now is syncing slides with video.

For the Fifth Elephant, we put together a fast computer with video capture
cards that can mix slides and video streams in real time. It works fairly
well (with occasional crashes due to driver bugs), but the catch is that
each desktop costs Rs 70,000+ and we can't afford to setup three more in
time for PyCon. Our current timeline is two more in time for JSFoo in
October.

Kiran