[Inpycon] Internet connectivity

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Sun Sep 16 06:45:06 CEST 2012

In the worst case if the connection just fails, we'll be out of luck. It'll
be pathetic. True. Because most attendees, who are new to the topic of
speech, prefer to do on spot googling and gather reference. Great way for
them to learn. But if internet is down, they are out of luck. I think we
should have a backup plan for their sake. No other option except these?

Replying from mobile. Pardon brief reply. Thanks.