[Inpycon] FAQ Page

Anand B Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 07:26:30 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Palak Mathur <palakmathur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Updated the FAQ page. Few more questions remain to be answered:
>
> *Q*. *I am a Speaker. Can you let me know the name of Volunteers whom I
> can contact for accomodation and other details?*

We have volunteers for this. Please shout and add your contact details here.

> *Q.* *What is the Food arrangement during the conference?*
>
> *A.*

 We will be providing Lunch and Snacks during the 3 days of the conference.
 Snacks will include Tea/Coffee as well.

> *Q. Will you provide any writing pads, pens, etc or do we need to bring
> them?*
>
> *A.
> *

 Please don't add this as an answer, but it is what I think is the answer.
Clarify
with Anand C.

The swag bag given for participants will include a writing pad, and pens.
You are also welcome to bring your own if you want to.

> **
>
> *Q. Will I need to bring Laptop to attend tutorials?*
>
> A.

Most of the tutorials require that you write some demo code or run some
application in a computer, so we advise you to bring your laptops.

Any software setup required for a tutorial would be updated on the tutorial
description a few days before the conference, so please install the
required dependencies at your home, before you come to the conference.

We suggest you don't wait to do this at the conference venue to save on
time and reduce bandwidth rush.

> Also, please let me know if any other question needs to be addressed.
>

> Regards,
> Palak Mathur
> http://palakmathur.wordpress.com
> http://vicharvahak.wordpress.com
> http://aatmiyata.wordpress.com
> http://palakmathur.blogspot.com
>

> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Sateesh Kumar <sateeshpyper at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Palak Mathur <palakmathur at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > If you all can provide answers to the following questions, I will
>> update the
>> > FAQs page:-
>> > Q. What to expect of the climate in Bangalore? What clothings should I
>> > bring?
>>

>> You can use the below information to address the question about climate.
>>
>> Weather
>> The weather in Bangalore is quite pleasant during the months
>> September-October, with temperature in the range of 18-25 degree
>> celsius. Though you can manage without any warm clothing, if you are
>> sensitive to cold weather pack jacket or a sweater. Also during these
>> months it usually rains so you can choose to carry an umbrella as well.
>>
>> reg,
>> sateesh

--Anand