[Inpycon] Minutes of the Sunday meeting

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:36:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

we have PyCon India volunteer meeting on Sunday.

The following people were present.

* Hari
* Abdul Rauf
* Sandeep (PESIT)
* Vijesh (PESIT)
* Bhimsen (PESIT)
* Jnanadagar (PESIT)
* Anand M (Mahiti)
* Anand Chitipothu

We've discussed about video recording, swag kit and the tasks at the venue
just before the event.

Anand M is the administrator of Mahiti and he is overseeing the accounts of
IPSS.

Jnanasagar is taking care of the swag kit. He spoke to the vendor and got a
quote for notebooks. Anand M give his a cheque for placing an order. We
need to collect the notebooks, pens and folders on Thursday evening from
the vendor.

Sandeep said he can take care of printing banners etc.

We've hired three people for doing the video recording, but we have 4 rooms
so we need some help with one room. Vijesh and Bhimsen will help with video
recording and registrations.

Hari helped at one of the hasgeek's events with video recording. I've
requested him to help us at PyCon India as well and he came forward.

The caterer also came to look at the venue and decide how to place the
table etc.