[Inpycon] Temporary sim card

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Sep 27 07:06:07 CEST 2012

Pradeep Banavara <pradeepbs at gmail.com> writes:

> I have a spare SIM card that I can lend to this speaker. If he can't
> get a temp SIM please ask him to contact me at +918095978063.

Can we meet today around 1600? I have to finally get to Koramangala
after running some errands. What place would be convenient for you?

I expect that he has a phone with him but if it requires a different
sized SIM etc., it might be a headache. I think you mentioned that you
have an extra handset, if so, can you get that as well?

Thanks.

[...]

--
Cordially,