[Inpycon] Tutorials

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:40:51 CEST 2013

I agree with both of you.

While the idea here is to improve the quality of talks / workshops we need
to bridge the gap between submitting proposal and delivering the talk, and
certainly not making it a mandate but instead for people who are looking
for some sort of guidance / mentoring .

If local groups (which apparently are not that active apart from few
cities) can help out, would be great. But was just proposing an idea if we
could think of a way out of getting this thing under the Umbrella of PyCon
India.

Regards
Konark