[Inpycon] Questions for "python in education" panel

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Aug 12 08:07:00 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,
        I emailed about this earlier. We're doing a panel discussion on
education at PyCon India.

        I'm still getting the folks together but there will be 4 or 5
people at the panel. My plan is to pose a few questions we select up
front to guide the talk in general and open it up to the panel towards
the end of the discussion.

        So, I'll need folks on the list to suggest questions which are
interesting[1] and I'll pick a around 7 or 8 (5 minutes for each
question).

        Please reply to the thread with "interesting" questions.

Thanks.

Footnotes:
[1]  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QI

--