[Inpycon] Volunteers Required: Video Recording

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:51:12 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

We need some volunteers for video recording. Video recording very important
for the event and required dedicated time. I expect the volunteer handle
video recording of one full day in one room.

There are lot of details that we need to know to make high quality videos.
HasGeek is organizing 2 day workshop on video recording for us.

We need about 4 volunteers for this. If you are interested to help us with
video recording, please let me know by replying to this email. You'll have
to be available this weekend for the video workshop and one of the days of
the conference.