[Inpycon] Lead Volunteers

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:10:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

We need some people to own and manage some big parts of the logistics. We
have found some people to take care of this, we need some more.

Video Recording - Vishal Sood
Contact Point Kit - Elvis
Workshops - Konark Modi
Guest Speaker & Panel Discussion - Noufal Ibrahim
Lightening Talks - Ramki

We need some volunteers to manage the following:

Wifi & networking - Kingsly will help with wifi, but we need someone to
manage it.

Registrations - is Abdul Ralf around to take care of this again this year?

Food - making sure food/tea arrives in time, speak to caterer as needed

Open Space - We have one auditorium dedicated for open spaces. We need
someone to make sure it is going on smoothly.

Sponsor Coordinator - Vijay has been coordinating this right now, but I'm
sure he'll have lot of other things to pay attention at the conference.
It'll nice if someone can take care of this.

HasGeek Coordinator
We need some to take care of coordinating with HasGeek. They are helping us
in a big way. Providing all the hardware for wifi, video recording, contact
point kits etc. and even doing a 2-day workshop for us on video recording.

They are very busy with their own development and won't be able to spend
time. We need someone to be the contact point for all hasgeek related
things. interested?

Did I miss anything?

For all these things, we have more volunteers to help, but we need one lead
volunteer who can be the contact person for that job.

Here is your chance to become part of PyCon India and make it more awesome!
Who is interested?