[Inpycon] Python Month - Workshop at Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U., Varanasi

pranjal mittal mittal.pranjal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:24:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am Pranjal Mittal from Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U., Varanasi.
I will be attending PyCon India this year at Bangalore.

We are planning to host an Introductory Python workshop at our college, as
a part of the spirit of Python Month. It will be organized by the following
volunteers.

*Instructors:*

Pranjal Mittal - pranjal.mittal.ece10 at iitbhu.ac.in
Srijan Mishra - srijan.misra.cse10 at iitbhu.ac.in
Bharadwaj Machiraju - bharadwaj.machiraju at gmail.com
Abhinav Jangda - abhijangda at gmail.com

*Organizer:*

Science and Technology Council, Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U,
Varanasi

Contact:
Hardik Garg, General Secretary , SnT Council
hardik.garg.ece10 at iitbhu.ac.in

Date

City

State

College

College Contact Person

lat-long (for displaying on map)

Instructor

#participants

21/08/13

Varanasi

Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U, Varanasi

Hardik Garg
(Student General Secretary)
9559919195

Pranjal MIttal (Technical Volunteer)